Saturday, December 6, 2008

Souffle and Glaze pens


I've got to share my opinion on these pens........THEY ROCK!!!...I bought these last year and used the souffle, kinda an embossed image is what it leaves, the glazed, leaves a glazed image...imagine that...lol...I used them for cards @ Christmas time last year and really liked them, but I recently found myself reaching for them to dot edges of cricut die cuts and writing....thye write so smooth and are so colorful, they really add an extra flare to items...Love them!!!!
I purchased mine @ hobby lobby, near the chalks ect. in scrapbooking section {of course...lol} I used a 40% off coupon for one pack and my awesome Mom used a coupon on the other pack....gotta love her!!
I thought I'd share...they are well worth the money, now that I've started putting them to use...lol...TFL








No comments: