Saturday, December 6, 2008

Children's B-day cards

This is a first for me....making cards for little ones....also the first time I paper pieced with the Mickey & friends cricut cart...very challenging and addictive!!...TFL Mickey & friends cart for minnie mouse, stickled, zoobaloo cartridge for the sentiment with shadow feature, lots of inking, the cuttlebug folder is from the new combo dies set {candles embossed}, I like it, but it cuts the paper, maybe the paper I used was too cheap...weird


This is for the boy...he's turning 1...as you can see I kept them both pretty simple.....they was fun to make though...TFL



I used new arrival cart for the airplane and the banner, souffle pens for the dotted edges, inking, cuttlebug folder for embossing and signo white pen for the sentiment



TFL....Have a blessed day!!



No comments: