Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas cards

These are the first few of like A MILLION cards I need to get made for Christmas....lol

I'm planning on doing some Jesus themed ones, but I can't picture in my mind exactly what I want to do....I think and procrastinate too much, when it comes to scrappin and card making...lol Christmas cheer cart used for the sentiment, elmers glitter glue for the tree, asst. ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder and lots of fun inking...TFL
Christmas cheer cart for the sentiment with the shadow feature, cuttlebug die for the embossed tree, cut out then inked, cuttlebug embossing folder and lots more inking...lol...TFL

This was my 1st official cricut expressions creation....Christmas cheer for sentiment with shadow feature, also used CC for the trees, cuttlebug folder for the embossing, cuttlebug die for the star, it's stickled, I used deco art, snow writer for the fake snow on the tree....lots of assorted inking....TFL


No comments: