Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas card post office

I was blessed this year, to be put in charge of the Christmas cards post office, at our Church, this year....It's pretty simple....the couple that was in charge before had a really neat program, a file system, sorted by last name...I just have to sort and put in correct folder....We donate 20 cents, per card, for the Jamaica fund...I did a little 12x12 sign for the door to the mail room and then I turned an old ice cream bucket into a place to put the donations....TFL....I love my Church so very much!!
Used the Jasmine cart, with the shadow feature....TFL
"Pine Eden, Mail room" was Jasmine cart with stickles added...Christmas cheer was used for the trees and the gift packages...It's hard to see but I put a nativity scene sticker on CS and then inked the edges, in the center...TFL

I used printing 101 cart for everything you see here and used the shadow feature on my AWESOME cricut Expressions...lol...TFL


No comments: