Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby shower card

This is a card I made for a girl @ Church, she's due in Dec......I'm thinking about making her an 8x8 album for her soon to be little guy, but haven't felt motivated to attempted it yet.....so we shall see.......
I used a font from my computer for the sentiment and used torn edged decorative scissors, lots of inking, lamb button, asst. primas, DCWV PP & CS, Handprints are a stamped image that is heat embossed{I love this method, but I can't stand the heat...lol}, ribbon....TFL
I love this precious lamb button, but I have such a hard time adhering buttons to anything....everything I use just doesn't make them stick.

This was fun to make and I can't believe I'm prepared and done with it before her shower is here...lol...TFL....Hugs, Sheri

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ohhhh, love that cute lamb button! So precious! :D