Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photobucket

I've been absent for some time from here....I didn't realize it had been that long since my last post.....I've had alot going on, as usual....lol

I've been working on some cards, which I will post later....I thought I might try and get a few extra made in advance since I always seem to be running behind.

Most of the kids are out of school this week for fall break, but Jimmy is still in, since his school is Federal funding. Anymore he wants to go to school more so than not. I hope David takes to it as easy...yeah right.

I've got alot of projects to work on, so I will try and get those atleast started the next few days, which means cutting back on MB time....& blogging ect.....It'll be worth it if I can get ahead.

We just finished out a Revival @ our Church.....It was awesome, course most Revivals are. I wish we'd of had a better turnout, but all in all it was a great time of fellowship and great messages shared.

The Lord is such a blessing in our daily lives. I've wasted too much of my life without living right, that I will NEVER allow myself to live without Him again!! Life promblems are so much easier to deal with when you're walking in the Lords precious light....once you've put your trust in Him you truly know what it is to have peace in your life. It's easier to forgive, forget, move on and pray for your friends and enemies alike. With Jesus in my heart I truly have no enemies though, there may be those that don't like me, but I pray for them and wish them well. That's what the Joy and peace of knowing Jesus and living his word daily is like.It's awesome how you can be going through something in your life and instead of panicking or losing faith you turn to the Lord and in his word you can find the precious verses to soothe your mind....that's the Precious Lord working with you daily. Stay faithful to Him and He in turn will NEVER forsake you....what a friend we have in JESUS.....Thank You LORD!!!!!!!!

No comments: