Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A few cards

This was a card I made for a couple that was recently blessed with a precious baby girl....CONGRATS to them......I used my fiskar stamps for the sentiment....lots of inking, ribbon DCWV pp, DCWV CS...TFL I made this for a sweet & dear to us couple @ Church for all their kindness, mostly just for being them.....Asst. primas, inking edges, victorian edged scissors, "thank you" stamp for sentiment, ribbon, DCWV pp & CS....TFL
A "Happy B-day" card to my FIL....CB embossing folder, ribbon, cricut celebration cart for the party hat & cupcakes...lots of inking{of course...lol}, "Happy B-day" sentiment from the computer, DCWV glitter CS{for the cupcake topping} & CS...TFL
"Thinking of you" sentiment from the computer, butterfly is CB die cut, square that sentiment sits on and stamp edge is also CB die cut, CB paisley embossing folder, inking & used ruler for torn edges...TFL
"Thinking of you" sentiment from the computer, butterfly is CB die cut, also CB die cut is what the sentimet is printed on, ribbon, inked edges, DCWV PP & CS & glittered CS, prima & brad...TFL
You see why I can't get into the LO mode...I'm too tied up in making cards, they are all for such a blessed reason and I'm thankful for the ability and opportunity to make them.....Hugs, Sheri

No comments: