Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Baby....

 I thought I would share a card that I made a while back, mostly with the Imagine and my cuttlebug...super proud that I used the Imagine for so many of the elements, cause sadly enough, when it comes to creating I seem to steer towards my Expression...thinking it might have something to do with me being scared I might break it...lol...yes, CrAzY, I know!! So many have had issues with theirs and I've been blessed with little to no issues, just need to use it more;0)






I used my Imagine machine with Nursery tails cart for the "It's a girl" scallop with the lamb and bird pieced on to the scallop design ....The "BABY" sentiment was cut out from the new arrival cart, using Nursery tails printed paper for the colors.....I also used nursery tails printed paper for the name, "Gracie Jo", but cut that out, first on cereal boxes, then layered with the pretty printed paper, using my cuttlebug dies, for the alphabet.......I also embossed the second layer of CS with a sizzix embossing folder, used in my cuttlebug.:0)

Many thanks for taking the time to look...Have a blessed day;0)

}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G

No comments: