Monday, October 10, 2011

My craft spot DT call!!!

A while back I came across this awesome blog, that I had seen someone on facebook comment on, saying they sell beautiful, colored, twine at a great price, so when I went to the site I seen there was a chance to enter into their 6 month design team call. I've never entered into a DT call and have truly felt inspired to enter this one. I have fallen in love with the beautiful, hand dyed, ribbon....it comes in so many gorgeous colors and I've yet to try colored twine but truly love the look of it and all the different creations that are made with it.....The stamps are also truly amazing and I know I will be shopping very soon...lol...So with that being said I have decided to share a card I created, to enter into the MY CRAFT SPOT DT call...I wish luck to all those ladies that have entered, there is some amazing talent entering, so we shall see....many thanks for the consideration....It's a site you will defiantly want to bookmark for all the inspiration and goodies;0)





I truly love how this card turned out....I used my Imagine for it, as though my Expression never existed....huge leap for me...lol

This is a card that I made for a precious couple at our Church that sponsored our two older boys in the AWANA program, which they love so much;0) Truly a blessing.

I used the Imagine more cards for all printed papers...Cindy Loo cart for the adorable bird on a tree, scalloped cutout...the card base is from A child's year cart....the other shapes for the top of card and the one that holds the sentiment is from Storybook cart..I stickled the bird {Honestly, didn't like the outcome, but got over it...lol}...I used pink pearl accents and then I covered the stamped sentiment with glossy accents {greatest invention since the cricut;))} I also embossed the card covered design with a cuttlebug embossing folder, birds & swirls...went perfect with the scalloped design;0) All items were colored and stretched and pulled in the new CCR and printed, then cut out on my Imagine;0)....I was truly surprised that the CCR worked with my Imagine, with little to no glitches, kinda got scared off of it for a bit cause of all the negativity about it working with the Imagines, but it did an AWESOME job;0)...I'm sure it'll only improve with time;0)

Many thanks for stopping by to take a look at my entry for the DT call over at MY CRAFT SPOT .....be sure you head over and check out all the blog has to offer;0)

Have a blessed day
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G

8 comments:

Beckie said...

Great card. Best of luck. I'm a hopeful too.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Kate said...

This is gorgeous! I love the beautiful shape of your card and the tree silhouette is beautiful! I really like the look of the sentiment, too!
Good luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Beckie said...

came back to follow ;)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the silhouette and all of the pretty details!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

rockpapercricut said...

Beautiful card. I like how you glossy accented your sentiment for that little added special touch. I love the colors. Great job! :)


Ally

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

What a pretty card! I love the shapes of the card and the frame inside. Love it! Good luck on the DT Call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Great card-hope you made the team!
TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Sukie said...

Adorable project, I am a new follower from the Crafty Cricut Creators Facebook Group. I am looking forward to your creations. I hope you will stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/