Monday, November 29, 2010

A few cards...

This is a card I made for Our new Pastor and his wife...he was our Interim Pastor and is now been voted in as our permanent Pastor...GOD IS GOOD...Him and His precious wife are AWESOME....we are truly blessed;0)

Lot's of carts were used for this card....Beyond birthdays cart, Blackletter cart, gypsy font cart, plantin school book cart, sentimentals cart, and wild card cart....it wouldn't let me add them all in tags...gee wonder why...lol

This card was made for my AMAZING Mom....she has always been there for me and means so much to me....she truly appreciates all that I make her and of course she love Pooh {who couldn't...lol} So once I got this cart I had to of course make her the first cuts:0)
For this card I used Pooh and friends cart, Old west cart {You're}, Create a critter cart {Special} and cuttlebug...also my SCAL program....TFL
TFL.......

}}}HUGS{{{

No comments: