Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Eli's 1st B DAY

I can't even believe my baby turned a year old this month!!! I should know by now that we can't keep them young forever:0)

His B-day theme was Baby pooh and so I of course had to make his banner....

I'd of like to of done more decorations, but was thankful for what I was able to accomplish, since we left the the next day for Ohio....what a long trip that was and for a sad occasion...we went for my Uncle Gary's memorial...He passed away on the 9th....very sad...he was so very loved and will be equally missed.



TFL,

}}}HUGS{{{

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Sheri, I just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. Your cards are very lovely too.
we are hoping that kellie & Mick and kids (well at least little maddie) will be coming over for a visit this year. We are all excited here as we've not met Maddie yet and she just looks adorable!
Thanks again,
kindest regards,
Emma

Cricutcrazylisa said...

Hi Sheri...
So sorry to read about the loss of your uncle....

I Love the banner! How "POOH" Liscious!

Lisa