Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Scrap supplies - Storage solutions


Here lately on the CMB, I've seen some really great storage solution ideas and through the years have really been inspired by alot of them, so I really wanted to share how I store alot of my loved scrap supplies....Any questions feel free to ask and I'll help out as much as I can....enjoy and TFL.

This is how I store my Cuttlebug embossing folders....it even holds the ones that come with the full sized dies to match the embossing folders....They was all really easy to make....just sewed the edges to fit the folders into the sheets snug....all the sheets fit nicely...I found the sheets @ staples.
I used velcro, so they would stay in when taking the 3 ring binder in and out of my bookcase






}}}HUGS{{{, TFstopping by....Sheri G.


No comments: