Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm backkkkkkk!!!

I can't believe I've neglected my poor blog since Feb....granted it's been that long since I've been crafting, making cards, ect....just haven't felt creative....I'm hopin and praying that will change...I've got WAYYYY TOO MUCH goodies to leave them to waste...lol

I did aquire the Cricut design studios....not really played with it much....it's defiantly not as user friendly as SCAL, but it'll come in handy, if I ever put it to use...lol...I need to clean my files up on my computer, first and foremost....my computer is sooooo slowwwwwww....AVG takes FOREVER to scan files for viruses and I know a cleaning on the computer day will fix that issue.

I feel really outta sorts today, didn't get to go to Church, which brought me down....the boys have come down with the fifths disease, which why they call it that is a mystery to me, cause it's actually a virus.....alot like a really bad heat rash....first Jimmy got it and now David has it....it's no longer contagious, but I know some of the parents might of frowned on me bringging Dew to Church like that...lol...Hey, I would of frowned on it, especially if I wasn't aware of what it was.

We are blessed to be expecting a new Glup baby in Nov.....I prayed about it, really wanting another one and the AWESOME Lord I'm so blessed to serve has answered my prayer...NO TURNING BACK NOW!!! {What was I thinking....lol...j'king} We will wait to find out the sex of this baby, like we did our boys, till it's arrival...we couldn't imagine it any other way...it's more exciting that way!!

David is going through the terrible two's, has been since before Feb....Hmmmm, perhaps that explains the lack of "BLOG ACTIVITY"....lol....If he's not into it, Jimmy's coaching Him to get into it, so NEVER a dull moment at the Glup household...lol

Jimmy's our llittle preacher......the other day at the ballpark he preformed for whoever would listen...lol....It's like "mummble, mummble....and Jesus said and AMEN.....muble, mumble." So stinking cute....hey he's only 4....he loves to preach and put on a show...I pray so sincerely he NEVER loses His love for sharing the Gospel....especially once He get's to really know it.

God has blessed our family in so many ways and I pray I NEVER again take His love, mercy, and grace for granted again.

Well I've went on enough...just trying to catch up for lost time...hopefully I can keep updated more now and get more creative.....Have a blessed day!!

Sheri G

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Congratulations on your new baby to be!

S Glup said...

Thank you much....also thanks for following my blog.