Monday, December 22, 2008

More Merry Christmas cards

These are a few of the Christmas cards I was able to get made....I wasn't able to make as many as I wanted to, but I made these for our Church staff and family members....TFL
I used the PDDU cart for the tree, snow writer, swiss dots CB folder, inked edges

HD cart for the frame, "Jesus the reason for the season" stamp from stampabilities, CB embossing folder for winter scene, inked
"Hope" from HD cart, CB folder for the embossed snowflakes, DC cart for the heart, Baby jesus stamp from stampabilities, coloered baby Jesus with colored pencils, inked edges



"Adore" from HD cart, everything else is the same as above


"Joy" from OA cart, both the cursive and Opposite print, shooting star from HD cart, shadowed feature, threading water decorative edge punch, swirls CB embossing folder, inked edges.




No comments: