Tuesday, September 9, 2008

catchin' up

I know it's been a good while and I've been good and BUSY, as usual. This past Sunday I startd teaching my Sunday school class. It was AWESOME. We had 6 precious little ones, 3 boys and 3 girls. Jimmy was of course in there and he acted up, as I knew he would, LOL. I'm going to try and get to the Church tomorrow to do my bulletin board.
I went for my GED orientation this afternoon. That will defiantly be CHALLENGING, but I know with prayer and The Good Lords help and blessing, I will be able to overcome it. I was shocked by the material you are now expected to know in schools today...WOW!!! I didn't realize how easy I had it, back in the day....LOL!!I've been working on a few projects, in between spare time, AS IF!!!, for the teachers that Jimmy had and the workers that David had, in the nursery, since the Church's fiscal year just ended. Once I get them finished I will post pics. It was a very in-expensive gift, but I re-purposed them. They have been fun to work on.
It's been a short week, or so it seems. I actually can't believe it's already Tuesday. Well enough for now. I need to get back to a few projects before putting the little ones down. Hugs & Love, Sheri G

No comments: