Friday, August 22, 2008

Past LO's I've created










It seems like a Longggggg time since I've sat down, well actually stood up, cause that's how I prefer to scrap, and put together a layout. I believe the last LO I finished was the first one for my oldest son.
It was after I had received my cricut from DH, Christmas of 2006. Now that I'm a little more comfortable with my cricut I'm sure I could be more creative. I just get so tied up in making this project or that project and the cards........well that is a never ending project.
I love making cards, they are SO FUN!!!! However I will be getting back to some old fashioned scrapbooking, in the way of LAYOUTS!!!
I thought since I started this blog and have rarely shared much of my work that I'd take the time to share my past LO's and later I'll share my cards ect.
Thanks for taking the time to look......Hugs, Sheri

No comments: