Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st challenge




I've never had time to enter any of the awesome challenges that so many come up with on all the MB's, however lastnight my AWESOME sis took the boys and so I decided to get creative. Hallmarkscrapbooks has a challenge going for the spaceship from PDDU cart and Jimmy is so in love with the MOON, has been since he could talk and 1st seen it. I immediately thought of him and so I created a 5x7frame with the caption "Take me to the Moon"

I used the OA cart for the "Take me to the" caption @ 1 1/1 in the upright feature and then I used the PDDU cart for the spaceship @ 2" and the moon/stars @ 2". I doubled up on the OA letters for more effect and of coursed inked most all of the edges. I used my Cuttlebug alpha dies for the "Moon" and PP is The paper Studio and the CS is DCWV...I used stickles and paper effects randomly, the teddy bear is a sticker(unknown) and I put it behind the bubble, which I used vinyl for......Thanks for looking and I hope to share more work soon....Hugs...Sheri

No comments: