Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blogger Award;0)

I want to thank the wonderful lady, and an inspirational blogger, Lisa  who has blessed me with this award!  I am honored she would pick me for it.  In order to accept this award I must:

1.  Thank the person who sent it to you
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself
3.  Send this to 15 bloggers

  7 things about myself....
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
2. I make more cards than scrapbooking pages {sadly enough}.
3. I'm blessed to be the mother of 3 amazing boys.
4.When I was a little girl, it was my dream to be an interior designer.
5. I love watching Little house on the prairie . 
6. I love Diet Mt Dew {Maybe too much;0)}
7. It's my ultimate dream to one day travel to Ireland!!!.


Thanks for stopping bye;0)
}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G


No comments: