Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My REASONS♥

Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Psalm 127:3

I am truly blessed with the most precious boys...God has been so good to us....ALL THE TIME....EVERYTIME!!

I have to remind myself of this sometimes...lol....I had the greatest intentions of getting lots of fun project done, so I could enter into a few of the blogs that are searching for new designers...it was God's way of telling me.."Good Luck"..lol...the following pics pretty much speak for themselves, as to why I didn't complete any of my "bog idea" in time to be considered as a blog designer...lol.....

This is way too many projects goin at one time...what can I say...I love my new imagine and went cut crazy...lol...FUN TIMES!!!



My middle son, David, is showing signs of becoming a "HOARDER"...lol...this is the remnants of his toys that I dragged out of the closet...God love him...He's had to fight Jimmy for a few years on toys he wants, that he's finally came up with the plan to hide and protect what's his...lol
As you can see it's all located in mommy's scrapping room...WOW...lot's of creating going on here...and scrapping is SUPPOSE to be relaxing...lol
Little Eli...what a hottie...he just wants to learn how to use mommy's new play toy...can you blame him...lol




2 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Oh my! It is like looking into a mirror. My three boys make my scrap area look like that also! Gotta love them! How old are your boys? I've got a 7, 4, and 8 month old. Those boys keep us hopping!

S Glup said...

Yes they do...lol
Mine are 6, 3{will be 4 in Feb}, & 1yr in Nov:0)...Thx for stoppin by!!

}}}HUGS{{{,
Sheri G