Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And even MORE storage solutions...{the last of mine}

These are just plain filing folders and they are used to store all my scraps of cardstock...I found a plastic filing folder container at WM and it has a snap tight lid...works great....I seperate them by color{of course}
I have tons of stickers {thanks HL...lol} and so I was tired of never using them, cause of course I could never find what I needed....I store them by theme in large ziploc bags and then they sit inside this container, which I found at WM years ago.
I've got so many embellishments and I wonder, at times, if i'm ever really going to use all of them...craziness...anyhoo...these are tackle boxes that are found at WM in fishing supplies {I'd say the fishing container companies loveeeee scrapbookers....lol}


I found these at big lots a long time back and they hold my 12x12 Printed Paper by theme....really good buy....I only bought three at the time, hoping that would curb my paper fetish....yeah right, it might of worked if DCWV quit coming out with so many AWESOME stacks...lol


These are protective sheet covers and they hold all my alphabet stickers....I use the same storage solution for my vinyl stamp sets.




die cut letters and some chipboard letters are stored in MORE tackle boxes from where? WALMART....lol







More embellishments
Thanks for looking...hopefully it inspires ya'll if your needing any ideas and I'm always open to hear better storage solutions....I love organizing my supplies.....I must really start using them though...lol
}}}HUGS{{{, Sheri G














2 comments:

BlueRose said...

Girl I think that you need to open up a craft scrapping store with all of that.....You rock

S Glup said...

Sshhh....don't tell my hubby that...lol....Thanks for following my blog and commenting.