Saturday, December 6, 2008

Black Friday / Merry Christmas

After working in retail for 17yrs and having to be on the recieving end EVERY YEAR, for black Friday, it's safe to say...I'm NOT a black Friday shopper....lol

I hinted to DH about WM having the Cricut E on sale on BF, but I didn't want to deal with the crowds, nor did I expect DH to.....plus it's not like I really had to have it, what with the economy the way it is.....so I kinda let it go....DH didn't....lol...God love him!!

I talked myself out of it, cause he asked me to go get it and it would be my Christmas, since he was clueless as to what to get me.

I felt good about my decision and then the morning of BF came and DH woke me up, getting dressed @ 6 a.m....I asked him what he was doing and he said if you're not going to get it then I will....I knew he was determined, so I told him I'd go.

I didn't get there till 7:30!! Walked the entire perimeter of the doorbuster items...3 aisles and nothing!! I thought well the Lord is telling me that it isn't ment for me to have it yet....I was making a walk back through the aisles and almost to the end when I seen off to a side aisel...away from all the other pallets, the CRICUT pallet!! 1 Expressions left!! I didn't even hesitate....lol

Thank you Jesus and thank you DH....God is so good........I love this E....it rocks!!!




No comments: