Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts & Prayers

A precious member of our Church, Edith, was recently in a really bad car accident and had to be rushed to UT medical ct.....she's slowly on the road to recovery...Praise The Lord!!!!....Prayer DOES work!!

This is a card that I sent with her daughter, while she was still @ the hospital....to let her know we was thinking of her and she is loved.
I used DCWV PP & CS, Alphalicious cricut cart for the oval scallop & shadow, lots of inking, "THoughts & Prayers" sentiment is from the computer and I used a heart brad to tie the primas together....also used cuttlebug flower, embossing folder.



TFL

1 comment:

Sentiments said...

Sheri, I absolutely love these two cards I love the paper and your embellishments. I love your blog every-time I come my spirit is uplifted. Keep letting your light shine!!!!! P.S. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog. I still haven't figured how to reply to comments LOL!!!!