Friday, October 3, 2008

Partial Birth Abortion {The Facts}

A new friend I found on My Space posted this on her Blog and I wanted to pass it on....It's an eye opener. Election time is right around the corner. Our Country needs the power of Prayer in it. Obama says one thing and does another, does one thing and says another.
DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM RUNNING OUR COUNTRY?
Ezekiel 18:4; Matt.18:10; Psalms127:3;
Praise be to our Precious Lord in the Highest!!!!

Tonight I took the time to research PBA (PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION). And after watching a few videos and reading a few web pages I find myself wanting to ask my friends, do you know what PBA is?And how the procedure is preformed? Because I thought I had a pretty good idea until tonight. I have also learned a lot of people who are PRO-ABORTION, do not realize how PBA is preformed. I read where one man who was pro-abortion and he had never heard of PBA's. When he was shown on-line, he was completely horrified andshocked that people would actually do this to their child!A PRO -ABORTION supporter was even SHOCKED! I want this news about PBA's to get out I'm sure most people will be as shocked as well about PBA's. It is the most shocking and disturbing act I have ever seen. I'm sure if you did not know before you read and view this blog you will understand soon why I have to say it is nothing short of MURDER. Here is PBA explained in words~Partial Birth Abortion (PBA) is the "medical procedure" where the abortionist, guided by ultrasound, grabs the legs of a healthy, normal baby with forceps and is pulled out into the birth canal. The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head (the head must stay inside the mother OR is wouldbe called MURDER. Thats why its called PARTIAL birth.) then jams scissors intothe baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed. Can you believe that? I was sitting here with my hand over my mouth with the look of horror in my eyes the whole time. I cannot even start to understand how the (I'm not going to call him a Doctor!) the Abortionist preforming this can bring him or herself to do that! NOW, you read about it.And now below are a couple links to videos I found on YOU TUBE . COM. I searched Partial Birth Abortion to find any info about PBA's there. Here are the two I think people should see.The videos are not of an actual PBA. But some of the scenes contain explicit material, and parental guidance is advised. This first one is a Color Illustrated Video. The illustrations are prepared on instructional paper by an Ohio abortionistexplaining step by step how he performs the procedure on a baby at 24 weeksof gestational age. It is titled

"The Crime Of Crimes"[CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO]

This one is footage from "Gods Miracle Of Life" Featuring Dr. William LileHe give a demonstration of a PBA using a doll.[CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO]

There are more if you search, I just felt these explained it best.I ALSO want you to REGISTER to VOTE if you have not. One way we can help FIGHT this tragic ""medical procedure""Is voting for McCain and Palin in November 2008! They are against PBA and OBAMA voted for it! Yes, Obama supports PBA's! To verify this you can see his (and any others) voting history atwww.votesmart.com So after you have viewed and read about PBA's and you agree it is abominable and nothing less than murder please forward this message. You are welcome to COPY and PASTE it anywhere you like.

No comments: