Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I finally have an opportunity to get the pics posted from the gifts I re-purposed for Jimmy's and David's Sunday school teachers and Nursery workers that they used to have before the new Church year started.....I bought small photo books from walgreens and simply decorated them....they was really fun to do and a great gift idea when you need to let someone know you appreciate them, without having to spend a fortune......

I used DCWV paper and cuttlebug letters and cuttlebug swiss dot folder along with a bit of inking on this one Cuttlebug flowers embossing folder and cuttlebug letters and more DCWV letters and inked edges
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, cuttlebug heart dies, cricut cart MM for the scallops, DCWV paper , I printed the "Captured Moments" from the computer, using word perfect 10 (I love this method...it's cheaper than stamps and you can pick your own sayings)
cuttlebug letter dies, assorted prima flowers, cuttlebug embossing for tiny feet and heart folder embossing, DCWV paper and a heart brad
Thank you for taking the time to look....these were so much fun to make...any questions feel free to e-mail me and I will share....Hugs, Sheri

No comments: