Saturday, August 30, 2008

Assorted cards

These are all cards that were made for various members from our Church..... "Get well soon "was from the Beyond birthdays cart and I used the paisley cuttlebug embossing folder, DCWV for Printed cardstock and cardstock.
"Thinking of you" is from beyond birthdays cart, swiss dots for the cuttlebug embossing folder
"Thinking of you" from BB cart, cuttlebug embossing folder, cuttlebug heart, corner heart punch is fiskars...I LOVED the colors from this one(Gee wonder why, MY FAVS....lol)
"Get well soon" sentiment is from computer, I used my deckled decorative scissors for the edges of each circle, pretty plain jane card. ( I think I was in a hurry to make this one)
This one I made for Vacation Bible School (VBS)....I was blessed to be an assistant this year for the 3rd graders...It was SO FUN!!!.....I made pink for the girls in the room and yellow for the boys, which I'll have to post in a separate post, due to it only allowing me 5 posts??? I used cuttlebug for the letters "K,S,L", the turtle was from stretch your imagination cart, cuttlebug embossing folder and I finished spelling out the words with stickles. The theme this year was Outrigger Island, Know (the truth), Speak(the truth), and Live(the truth)...really FUN!!!
Thanks for looking, Hugs,Sheri

No comments: