Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is a weird storage solution but hey...it works...lol....I actually found these protective sheets at staples too and they are for business cards...pretty cool actually...I fold them in half and can put my alphabet cuttlebug dies in the slots back to back...then store them in a three ring binder.


These are my cuttlekids dies and they are stored in baseball card folders that I found at WM


These are stored in the business card protective sheets that I found at staples...they hold all my 2x2 cuttlebug embossing folders


This is not one of my prettiest storing solutions, but again, it woks...lol....this is some sheets of thick vinyl protective covers I found at staples and I ended up cutting them apart and sewing the dimensions I needed to store my 3x3 cuttlebug dies



business card protective sheets also hold my 2x2 cuttlebug dies






TFL


No comments: