Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've returned..........

Wow....Has it really been since December since I last posted....how sad is that....Talk about neglecting my blog.

We had a very Blessed Christmas this past year....Time spent together as a family. THis was my first true Christmas as a Born again Christian, it truly put the true meaning of Christmas in a whole new light!!!

It gets too easy to live for the earthly things and forget why we are really here and what our true purpose is. The Lord should ALWAYS be put first and thought of before all others and before all things.

I've managed to get alot of projects completed and even a few LO's, amazing huh...lol....I will defiantly be sharing them.

On the Faithbooking MB we started a few challenges and that has truly helped with inspiration to complete some LO's and motivation also.

I purchased the SCAL program for my Cricut E last month and just absolutely love it.....I love fonts and to be able to implement them into the use of my E is a true Blessing. Now to continue creating...lol

I'm going to try my best to get busy posting some of my recent projects and cards ect...I appreciate you stopping by to have a look see and wish for you a blessed evening and a Faith filled life in Christ...God Bless.

}}}HUGS{{{, Sheri G

No comments: